[Steppes] please help test the new online calendar

Webminister of the Steppes webminister at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 1 10:41:06 PDT 2010

Okay, I have made an adjustment that should fix the errors that people are
getting and make the calendar visible to all. The downside is that we don't
have the ability to filter activities by category. I'll keep working on it.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Duncan

p.s. take another look just in case and tell me if you are still getting an
error. You may have to hit F5 to refresh it.

--
Steppes Webminister
http://www.steppes.org