[Steppes] seal a meals

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 14:04:39 PDT 2011

The Gucci Wal-Mart in Highland Village does have Seal a Meals and bags,
 and I think Target has them too, as well as Cabello's.
 But Amazon might even have a deal with free shipping
(I just got free shipping on the clothing steamer I bought).  And you don't need
a really fancy one.

As for the eggs and tortillas, I don't think they are rubbery in the seal a meal
bags although they could get that way if boiled a long time. You just boil them
 long enough to heat them up.  We freeze ours so it's a lot like something you
would heat up from the freezer for breakfast--OK but not as good as fresh.
 We use sausage and  cheese with the eggs  and bacon would probably work too.
I don't add potatoes because I don't like the consistency after they have been frozen,
and vegetables can add a lot more liquid inside and make a big mess, although
some dried herbs, etc. would probably be OK.  It would only be worth it, in my opinion,
to make them in camp if it was for a
large group, due to the time and cleanup.

Christianna inghean Fearghus