[Steppes] Fw: [UnserHafen] Book of Kells .pdf

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 16:24:59 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Barony of the Steppes!

The Book of Kells is now online!!  This came across our UnserHafen mail list here in the Outlands and I thought I would share with my lovely friends back in Ansteorra!  See below for the link!

Miss you all!

The Honorable Lady Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

“L'homme qui sait deux langues en vaut deux!” *

(* "Man who knows two languages is worth twice as much!")