[Steppes] Weather and clothiers meeting?

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Tue Feb 1 05:56:28 PST 2011

Considering that I just drove half way to work and back home again, I've
seen the roads. Please do not get out on them. They are a solid sheet of
ice. Clothiers is canceled for tonight.

I have asked Yoshi to teach a class on Japanese garb though for Gulf
War. He is looking at his schedule to see when it is convenient. I will
keep everyone appraised of when this will be happening.

Genevieve