[Steppes] Gulf War camping

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 1 09:22:08 PST 2011

There has been a FaceBook group, as well as a website set up to help Steppes
plan for camping this year at Gulf Wars.

on Facebook, look for the group Steppes Gulf Wars Camping Group

Also, Lady Cait has made a helpful website at:
https://sites.google.com/site/caitshouse/gulfwarsxx

We discussed some options at the populace on Sunday as to where we will
camp. The first option is to try to stay in the same location within the
Ansteorran lands. This is right on the road, across and a little down from
the Ansteorran gate. The other option we have been offered is to camp with
Rosenfled/Tir Medoin in their permanent lands. There are plusses and minuses
to each, and there was some good discussion on Sunday. Hopefully we can
reach a consensus soon and let Rosenfled know what we are wanting to do as a
group.

Also, the facebook group has some good talk going on about meal plans,
packing lists, and the like.

Duncan