[Steppes] Oaks Pot Luck

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Mon Feb 14 19:35:52 PST 2011

Hi

It is time for the Order of the Oaks Pot Luck. We invite all Companions
of the Order of the Oak to our home to enjoy some Italian food and good
company on Saturday, the 19th. We will be making lasagna as well as
providing non alcoholic drinks.

We still start at 3 and running until well into the evening.

We live at 17919 Meadowchase Way Dallas 75287. Please be aware that we
do have one dog and three cats so medicate as needed.

If you have any questions please email us privately or call us at
469-893-0740.

Duncan and Genevieve