[Steppes] Oaks Pot Luck Change of Time!!!

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Wed Feb 16 19:03:22 PST 2011

Greetings Companions to the Order of the Oak,

We have decided to push back the start time for the Pot Luck to
accommodate for those that are attending the memorial service of HL
Vincenzo. We will start at 6 instead. Please be aware that if you do
come at 3 it is possible that we will still be at the memorial service.

Genevieve and Duncan