[Steppes] OT: Flying with needlework/sewing projects

Jewell Wainwright ladyglasswk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 18:16:43 PST 2011

You can take sewing projects on the plane, and that includes needles.  I flew to NYC and then to Italy in October and took my needlework with me.  To get around the no scissors rule, I had a tiny pair of plastic and aluminum scissors that cleared the x-ray machines with no problems, and they workd great.  They are called "itty bitty scissors" and I got them at my local quilt shop.
Julianna