[Steppes] Estrella

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 14:01:01 PST 2011

Is anyone from Steppes or Elfsea planning to attend Estrella War? We are currently living in the Outlands (Colorado) and have not yet decided whether or not we can go or not, but would like to know if any of our old friends from the two Baronies might be attending. Feel free to cross post this to the Elfsea list. :)

Gab & Jon

The Honorable Lady Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

“L'homme qui sait deux langues en vaut deux!” *

(* "Man who knows two languages is worth twice as much!")