[Steppes] Wihtric at fighter practice re:last minute 12th Night stuff

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 2 10:32:36 PST 2011

Hi all!

I hope the New Year is treating everyone well so far.

Just so people know, I will be at fighter practice so if there is any necessary
talk, questions, or anything to hand to me in regards to 12th Night, I will be
there.  Not sure if I am fighting yet, but if I am when you get there, I will be
the pale with the small shield and Roman cav helm getting whooped upon.  Just
pull me out to talk....after I have regained my breathe.

Any other questions can be sent to me electronically.  If you need something
quickly, in regards to 12th Night decorations or Anglo-Saxon stuff, youcna use
email at this address, captbigdamnhero at gmail.com, or send a message on Facebook
at www.facebook.com/rbculver.  Given that I have a less than smart phone, email
during the day is hard to respond to, but my FB accessibility is pretty good so
that might be faster.

Have a great week!

Wihtric