[Steppes] Off topic--Girl Scout Cookie Time Again!

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 08:32:15 PST 2011

It's Girl Scout Cookie time again!  My girls Anabella de Bard
and Elena de Bard (Amelia and Miranda Wilson) will be taking
cookie orders starting January 7th.  Cookies will be delivered
in late February/early March and no money is due until
delivery; cookies can also be donated to our troops overseas.
We won't be getting extra cookies this year to sell
later, so we would appreciate advance orders.
Please contact me off list for more information.

Christianna inghean Fearghus