[Steppes] All-Con Demp

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 28 08:49:32 PST 2011

Good news, fair Populace of the Steppes!

I have secured a volunteer to coordinate our demo at All-Con!  :D  What we
need now is YOU!  There is still a great need for people who can make
themselves available for a few hours to demonstrate a craft or skill, or
perhaps to simply interact with the public.  I have heard from three people
who are planning to go, but we still need your support to make this happen!
I anticipate that there will be a limited amount of passes available for
those who volunteer for shifts throughout the event.  If interested, contact
me off-list at seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org

If you're not planning to go to Gulf War, please consider joining us!

Steppes Demo at All-Con, March 18th -20th
Crowne Plaza North Dallas
14315 Midway Road
Addison, Texas 75001
www.all-con.org