[Steppes] Off topic--Girl Scout Cookies

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Sun Jan 30 23:21:19 PST 2011

Thanks to all of you who have ordered Girl Scout cookies generously!

Today (Monday) is the last
day to order Girl Scout cookies.  Seriously, we have to turn in the orders
TONIGHT.  We aren't ordering extras this year so pre-order now if you are interested,
and email me for details concerning  flavors, cookies for the troops overseas,
nutritional information (i.e. no trans fats), etc.
No payment due until delivery in late Feb or early March.

I apologize for the sales message but I am sure you all you former
Scouts and parents out there understand.

Christianna inghean Fearghus