[Steppes] A Word from Our Media Relations Deputy

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 7 15:47:17 PDT 2011

The following message comes from our Media Relations Deputy...

A Caution from Society: there have been incidents in other Kingdoms where an
individual has approached minors claiming to be a reporter wanting
information on the organization, but refusing to speak with parents. When
the
Society Media Relations deputy contacted the media outlet whom the
individual claimed to be representing, the media outlet had no reporters who
had contacted us. They also assured us that they would not have approached
minors without first talking to, and obtaining permission from, the parents.
Please be on your guard for this ruse, especially in public settings.
Please pass the word to your populace (young and old) at your next populace
meeting. Let your populace know who are the key members in your group to
refer all reporters.

Many Thanks to all,
Baroness Cristyana Lambrecht
Media Relations Deputy to the Kingdom Seneschal