[Steppes] Sheep ball

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:06:15 PDT 2011

   So who's up for some chivalric sheep ball in two weeks?  Think Steppes could find a couple teams for a game or two in two weeks at Elfsea practice?

 We just need a sheep, usually deceased as the live ones refuse to sign the waiver,  a five person team x2,  teams are usually 5 on 5.   Often four shields and a great weapon.  Games are fought. (Cough) played for five minutes. Believe me that's more than enough time.

Noose  need to sign a special waiver.

Who thinks they can put a team together.   Ill be rabble rousing in Glass lynn.

( Maybe my knight can field the Pittsburgh squeezer )

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile