[Steppes] Local items on latest LoAR letter (2011-04)

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jun 8 20:22:52 PDT 2011

My apologies. Seems I missed the following submitted from Elfsea. It was fast-tracked and a group was nit specified. No slight was intended. Thank you to HE Tostig for pointing out my omission.

Æsileif Geirfinnsdóttir. Device. Argent, a dragon purpure charged on the shoulder with a rose argent, all within a bordure purpure.

Cheers, Alasdair