[Steppes] Passing of a gentleman

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Mar 28 19:47:09 PDT 2011

There are likely few still around that may remember him, but I would like to relate the sad news of the passing of Lord David Failbe Falconer, modernly David Townsend. Some may remember him as being instrumental in the foundation of Lindenwood and their seneschal during the transition from incipient to full group. He was one of the first to receive a Comet for service to the canton.

He always helped as he could and spent several Warlords running gate for the Barony as well as doing work he was able to do and providing advice if asked. I believe he was recognized with an acorn for his service.

Unfortunately health problems had prevented him from being active for years, but there may be those who remember him.

May he rest in peace and his light shine on.
HL Alasdair MacEogan