[Steppes] Passing of a gentleman

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:22:21 PDT 2011

{{HUGs}}

My sympathies to you and his family, I do remember him and he was a great person to listen to as he has many stories about many of us in the Barony that were fun in nature. :)

May he rest in peace.

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad, little, cloud; come sit by me. :)