[Steppes] OT: Need to find a home for 2 cats

Joe Horton jrhlotto at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:56:56 PST 2011

Hello, Sorry for the off topic post but a freind is going through a divorce and needs to find a home for two cats or they will be taken to the pound.Finding a home is preferable. Although they are full grown, they are the size of about 6 to 8 month old cats. They are sisters but seperate homes would be better than the pound.They have never been outdoors, the bad news is they are not spayed and have no shots. One is a mottled blue-grey and is very freindly, lap cat, she isalso an Alpha (dominate). The other is freindly and does not like to be picked up. She is a mottled black. If interested please respond privately as soon as possible or call 972-358-9707 and leave message as when best to call you. I work nights and sleep daysand my friend is currently working out of town until march of 2012. thank you, Joe h.Iosef of Graeywood