[Steppes] Business Meeting Tuesday HOORAY!

Kelly Kellett geneandkel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 13:38:41 PDT 2011

There will be a business meeting this Tuesday so Clothiers Guild is cancelled.  I hope to see you all at the business meeting instead.  FYI, Did you know that you don't have to be a member or even an officer to go check out the business meeting.  Come on out and hang out with us.  That's where I learned alot about the SCA and how I could become more of a participating member. We need your ideas - the more - the merrier.
Come sit at me table :-) Rhonwen