[Steppes] unto the Barony

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Thu Sep 8 06:03:27 PDT 2011

To the Barony of the Steppes, Their Excellencies and our Lady Seneschal,

Unto our fair Barony, Does HLy Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva known as Katya, Archery Champion of Glaslyn and Dragonsfire Tor send fondest greetings.

As the archery champion, Dragonsfire Tor is allowing me to hold an archery practice in their territory.  We are currently discussing dates for this practice but I have discovered that they are lacking in equipment to hold a practice.  Since we currently do not have a baronial archery marshal, I would like to request permission from the seneschal to use the Steppes equipment for their practice.  I would be responsible for its transport and care while in my possession.

I would like to encourage my fellow archers to join me at their practice once dates are settled.  I will have more details later, but would hope that you will consider attending.

I look forward to your response.  Until then, I remain,

HLy Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
known as Katya
Archery Defender of Flame, Glaslyn
Archery Champion of Dragonsfire Tor