[Steppes] Arts and Sciences Nights

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:53:35 PDT 2011

Greetings!

Their Excellencies have asked me to work on the Arts and Science nights that have been discussed at our business meetings for the last couple of months. For those who havent attended a meeting (and EVERYONE is welcome), it has been noticed that there has been a drop-off in attendance for guild meetings. Some of the guilds have chosen to go on hiatus, and we know that there are many A & S topics that go unnoticed because people don't know who may be knowlegable on the subjects.

In lieu of monthly meetings for guilds, we will be having a monthly Arts and Sciences night. I am looking for feedback from people who may not have been at one of the meetings where this has been discussed (as well as those who have) in order to meet the needs of the most people. Please look at the following questions and submit your answers to me at sueorintx at hotmail.com.

1.  What would you like to see in an A & S night; displays, classes, demonstrations, etc?

2.  When would you be most likely to attend one of these evenings? Day of the week, time, monthly, bi-monthly (twice a month), more or less often?

3.  What A & S topics would you most like to see covered?

4. Would you be willing to present/display/teach at one of these evenings? If so, what would your topic/subject be?

5. Would you be willing to host one of these evenings?

Thank you in advance for your input. It will help greatly in developing an enjoyable/educational evening for everyone. If you have any questions, you can reach me at the above email address, or at 972-429-8985. We do screen calls, so don't hang up if the machine comes on, and please, no calls after 9 p.m.

In service,

Lyneya de Grey
Steppes A & S Night Coordinator

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich