[Steppes] Open Positions

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 11 16:33:26 PDT 2011

Greeting, Populace of the Steppes!

Due to an overwhelming workload in his mundane job, Lord Duncan de Bard has,
regretfully, decided to step down from his position as Minister of Arts and
Sciences. We are thankful for his service and wish him the best.  As this is
a mandatory office for our status as a Barony, we are in need of an
immediate, temporary candidate to help with this office while we seek a
permanent replacement.
Lord Yoshi has also stepped down from the Knight Marshal's office, due to
mundane obligations. This position is also mandatory and immediate help is
needed for this position.

If you are interested, please contact the seneschal at
seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org . An application is required and can be
found at the following link:
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf . Please send a
copy to myself and Their Excellencies. An application for the Knight
Marshal's office also needs to be sent to Cionaodh O'Hosey at
central at marshal.ansteorra.org . For those applying to the Minister of Arts
and Sciences, please also send an application to the Kindom A&S officer,
Mistress Marguerite, at moas at ansteorra.org .

And, since we're on the subject, I'm also looking for a deputy for the
seneschal's office. Don't get too excited... you're not getting rid of me,
yet! It's about time that I begin training someone to take over when my
tenure is complete. If you're interested, let's talk.  :)

YIS,
Katerina