[Steppes] OT: Looking for Work

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 16:21:48 PDT 2011

My life got turned upside down last week. The turn is putting my parents in a financial bind. We're down to paying for 'just' the basics, rent, utilities, food, gas, medical bills. I need to find some sort of Data Entry type job, or working part time as a TA or something at a school (more classroom experience). I'm doing volunteer work for a couple of hours in the morning, to fill the requirements of the TDC here at school. I just need to find some work of some sort so that I can assist my parents in paying my bills. They've had to cancel all trips they were planning between now and May that weren't already confirmed. I'm feeling really badly right now about that. Please contact me if you have any leads on something that can be done. I'm willing to do almost anything at this point to help earn some money.

Sincerely,
Dana Busenbark
469-222-9236

Fiona the Needleworker