[Steppes] Fw: My Limited Engagement With My Loved Ones.

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 08:31:51 PDT 2011

Laird  Caol  well met and it is hoped you will have a grand visit.  Will you have transport or be needing a ride?

In Dallas/Ft worth area ....

The 8th one or two of us are headed to louisiana.
The 9th. A small practice near sherman in the morning the Steppes practice in carrolton in the afternoon. Waco and stephenville also.
The tenth is in denton at North lake park. Lots of new peeps.
The 11th we would need to organize something
Wed the 12th is bedford. A intense practice
Thurs 13th there will be fighting in duncanville and terrell and in denton
 Fall Brawl is the 15th. And it starts over again on sunday the 16th.

Please drop me a note if you need directions

Fiacha the blue.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile