[Steppes] Become a Mentor!

LF Flare minstrilgirl1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 19:19:05 PDT 2012

Greetings everyone! We have had quite a few newcomers over the past few months, both new to the SCA and transients from outside our barony. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help all of them out and gave them such a warm welcome.

With that being said, I would like to announce the beginning of our mentorship program. Mentors will be assisting me in welcoming newcomers by sharing their knowledge and experience with specific newcomers that share similar interests.

The duties of a mentor are rather easy and offer a high reward in that a mentor becomes the starting point of a newcomer's journey in the organization. If you or anyone you know has a small amount of time they could dedicate to being a mentor and would like to be involved with helping the barony grow as well as enriching the experience for newcomers please let me know.

-Antigone of York
Steppes Hospitaler