[Steppes] Warlord XXXIX Update

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 29 09:29:24 PDT 2012

Greetings, Fair Populace of the Steppes!
I wanted to give a brief update on a few details of our upcoming Steppes
event.
ACCEPS is now open! Register online by following this link:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/event_main.php
The website is up with basic info... schedule, vendors, etc. We don't have
anything listed for the Hafla, Thrown Weapons Competition, Brewing
Competition or the Baked Goods Fundraiser. As these activities become
finalized, we will add the details on the website.
The Pavilion poles still need some work. Please contact me if you can help,
so that I can coordinate everyone's volunteer efforts with Antoine.

There are three weekends left before Warlord! What can you do to help?

YIS,
Katerina