[Steppes] Populace in the Park

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Sat Apr 28 15:45:02 PDT 2012

Greetings everyone,

On Sunday May 6th, starting at 1 for set up,  we will be having Populace
in the Park. Duncan and I will bring the Steppes Pavilion out so we have
plenty of shade.

Duncan and I will again be hosting tournaments for Heavy and Light as
well as Youth. Additionally, we are open to suggestions from our Archery
folks as to how to include them in a way they do not feel left out. And
finally, if you want to teach something at Populace in the Park please
contact me as we would welcome classes as well.

Please bring a dish to share with everyone. Duncan and I will provide a
dish as well as soda's and lemonade.

And finally, I was gifted with a lot of fabric recently that I do have
have the space to store. Much of it is good for either linings or
Japanese persona clothing. I will be bringing it out to sell for a
dollar or two a yard. The funds raised will go towards Warlord 40's
budget expenses. So be sure to bring your pocketbooks.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Duncan and Genevieve