[Steppes] Yard Sale Fri and Sat - A bit OT

Linda matilda62 at tx.rr.com
Wed Aug 8 13:54:05 PDT 2012

Greetings!

Come on by my big ol' yard sale this Friday and Saturday in Dallas.  Find
useful items!  Find hidden treasures!  We will have household goods, some
furniture, nice decorative articles including vintage pieces,
SCA-appropriate fabric by the piece, earrings, tin ceiling tiles, Bianchi
Lynx SX 26" chrome alloy bike, bike trainer stand, dive and ski gear, monk's
bench (it's a table or a bench), architectural wood trim, nice women's 1X-2X
mundane clothes, a couple of rugs, and some other good stuff from storage.

What:   Big Ol' Yard Sale

When:  Friday and Saturday August 10-11

Time:   8 a.m. (firm) to 4 p.m.

Where: 10437 Vinemont St, Dallas, TX  75218

Lake Highlands / White Rock Lake area   Mapquest link:
<http://mapq.st/MdOtIP> http://mapq.st/MdOtIP

Who:    Matilda Merriwether (Linda Pelfrey)

Questions?  Call 214-673-0613