[Steppes] FABRIC at Yard Sale & Storage Clearance Fri & Sat

Linda matilda62 at tx.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 12:53:47 PDT 2012

One last reminder about the Big Ol' Yard Sale in the Lake Highlands / White
Rock Lake area tomorrow and Saturday. There will be FABRIC! and other good
stuff.  Feel free to call or text as I won't have much access to e-mail
after this post. Hope to see you there!  Matilda

What:   Big Ol' Yard Sale
When:  Friday and Saturday August 10-11
Time:   8 a.m. (firm) to 4 p.m.
Where: 10437 Vinemont St, Dallas, TX  75218
Lake Highlands / White Rock Lake area
Mapquest link:  http://mapq.st/MdOtIP
Who:    Matilda Merriwether (Linda Pelfrey)
Questions?  Call 214-673-0613

We will have household goods, some furniture, nice decorative articles
including vintage pieces, SCA-appropriate fabric by the piece, earrings, tin
ceiling tiles, Bianchi Lynx SX 26" chrome alloy bike, bike trainer stand,
dive and ski gear, monk's bench (it's a table or a bench), architectural
wood trim, nice women's 1X-2X mundane clothes, a couple of rugs, and some
other good stuff from storage.