[Steppes] Hammerfest Gate Help (Carol Ross)

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 18:03:50 PDT 2012

Konrad and I are able to help at Hammerfest but we would like to be there either
Saturday or Sunday. Anytime of the day is fine.

Katerina

Hello everyone,

This weekend is the North Texas Blacksmith Association's event,
Hammerfest <http://www.ntxba.org/events?task=view_event&event_id=2>, and
they asked our group for help with their gate. So, I am looking for
volunteers. Please contact me privately if you can work a shift this
weekend. You will gain entrance for free but please bear in mind this is
a teaching venue (they are paying for the teachers to travel and teach
there) and if you truly desire to attend classes then you will need to
pay for the event.

The times needed are as follows:

Friday - late morning until late evening
Saturday - morning until early afternoon
Saturday - early afternoon until early evening
Sunday - morning until early afternoon
Sunday - early afternoon until early evening
Monday - 8 am until 10 am

I know the hours are ambiguous at the moment but until I know how many
volunteers I have then I can't spread out the shift hours. I plan on
being there every day the entire time.

Carol Ross