[Steppes] December populace

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 16 17:49:04 PST 2012

Just a reminder that December business meeting is tomorrow at Zorba's
greek cafe. Each individual officer is expected to give their own
report or send me a copy of their report so I can share your report
with those attending business meeting. Also, something new will be
happening at business meeting starting tomorrow night, but you have to
show up to find out what that is. The meeting starts at 7:00 but show
up early for dinner if you like starting at 6:00. Contact me if you
need directions. See you there!
Richard