[Steppes] Archery Repair Day

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 5 16:56:05 PST 2012

I want to thank all that came to the Archery Equipment repair. I want to
thank Ironwyrm for opening his home and making a mean stew with homemade
corn muffins. I also want to thank Jack, Simone, Katya, Lyneya, and
Lasgaard for being there to help out. I know if she could have made it
Beonne would have been there as well going to town on those arrows.

I cannot thank those enough for helping with the Steppes Archery equipment.
We have also acquire more arrows, per Lasgaard and Lyneya, and another bow
to go along with those. I do hope that next time we meet it will be way
warmer, and we can get more people out there. I think it is safe to say
that we had a very good time, and I would like to see it happen again. I
have never laughed so hard in such a long time, and it was time well spent
with newly made friends.

 I will say that I am glad it is over for now.

Lady Katharine Kavanaugh