[Steppes] Gulf War camping

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed Feb 15 09:12:14 PST 2012

I have agreed to serve as Land Coordinator for Steppes at Gulf War this year. Each person is only allowed a 10x10 space.  Please keep this in mind while making your plans.

If you are planning to camp with Steppes, please send me the following:
tent size (including ropes)
side of tent that door is on
mundane name and sca name
day arriving
who is camping in what tent (if multiple tents are brought).
I would also like to ask that no one arrive before 2pm on Sunday.  I am not able to get on site prior to opening and need some time to lay things out.  I understand that you are anxious to get the week started but arriving before me is not helpful.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Please send this information to any and all to whom it applies.

Thank you!

HLy Katya