[Steppes] Gulf War camping

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Feb 15 09:48:30 PST 2012

On 2/15/2012 11:12 AM, Karen Calhoun wrote:
 > Each person is only allowed a 10x10 space.

If anyone needs extra space I have kids I will rent out cheap.  :-D

Kaylee, at 8, would hardly use any of the extra 10 x 10 space you could
get.

Aidan is strong and big for a 10 year old and really enthusiastic to help.

Padraig (most likely will know him as JT) _can_ be a hard worker.  He
also just turned 18 so no minor waivers to fuss with.  Just be warned
that he is currently a Pollo-Vegetarian (Don't ask) so may potentially
be a picky eater.

Act now, supplies are limited.

Alasdair

PS.  And yes for the humor impaired this is a joke...mostly ;-)