[Steppes] European dance

Karie Mitchell karie.mitchell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 06:45:33 PST 2012

Your Excellency,

I was a participant many years ago, when Vashti of the Flaming Tresses was
our instructor.  I too have music and instructions for various dances.  I'd
be glad to offer any help I can.  My preference though would be to do it on
the weekends (Including Friday evenings).  I would like for my children to
be able to particpate; I know that my daughter would be very interested and
I would like my sons to know how to dance as well.

Our family has only just moved back to Ansteorra, and we are new to the
Steppes area, so I am not certain where an appropriate location would be.
 The site for fighter practice has tennis courts, and also wide open spaces
and a pavilion; perhaps we can start there?

Just my two centima!

Allessandra Desiderio