[Steppes] Relocating to the DFW area

Karyn Roberts karynroberts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 07:24:29 PST 2012

I do bid greetings unto the list -

I'm Myfanwy and will be 'trying' to move to the DFW as soon as humanly
possible and am putting out feelers for space to park my RV in which
to pursue my job hunt - given this economy and current job market any
help would be greatly appreciated!

I am currently in New Mexico with family trying to refocus my job hunt
and get reestablished and self sufficient once more - to make this
happen I must beg dependence on the graces of others.

I am a UNIX Systems Administrator and don't foresee a long job hunt,
but you never know. I am currently on the financial graces of family,
can feed myself and help out on bills here and there to help 'pay' my
way as it were but not rich by any stretch of the imagination - I just
really want to be self sufficient again and someday pay-it-forward and
pay back generosities extended to me.

If you are able to help I would be grateful!

In service -
Lady Myfanwy verch Ieuan
Karyn Roberts