[Steppes] OT JOB: FW: Web Designer - Dallas - Fulltime

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:57:25 PST 2012

I am more than willing to make money via referrals but that is not the reason I am forwarding this.

If you need a job and you fit the description by all mean give her a call.

I am still looking for full time work up here in Seattle but am getting only contract stuff so wish me luck! :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
"This gown needs more purfling."