[Steppes] Finding a Site

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 08:49:11 PST 2012

Greetings all,

 This is Lady Katharine, the Steppes Archery Marshal, and I am writing to you all to say a little hello. I wanted you all to know that I am still looking very hard to find us a new spot to have Archery practice. It has been a uphill battle, and unfortunately, it isn't over just quite yet. One of the biggest problems we are facing is location vs. cash flow. We can go to a place that is free, but not very close, or we can have a much closer site and have to pay a fee. I am wanting to avoid the fee as much as possible, and I would like not for any of us to go to the end of the world to have practice.

    So, I have a challenge for the populace of Steppes. While I am looking for a site, if anyone can give me a good lead to a possible site for practice, and it comes to fruition, I will buy you dinner. This is a win win situation for everyone. LOL.

So, if you know of a place, or a site, or have a lead, please pass it on and I will gladly check it out. It helps me if I don't have to do aerial reconnaissance.

Please email me at my personal email of

Katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
 or
archery at steppes.ansteorra.org