[Steppes] Calligraphers and Illuminators - TOMORROW evening!

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham12 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 14:55:09 PDT 2012

Good evening

The C&I guild will be held the third Thursday of the month from 7pm until 10pm.  For now meetings will take place at my home at 5901 Lake Hubbard Pkwy #168, Garland Texas 75043 in the Westwind Condo complex.  Everyone please park on the east side of the complex where there is closer vistor parking (do not park in reserved parking).  I am just south of the pool (the pool retaining wall is just outside my bedroom window).  Call me at 214 --802-3395 if you get lost.

For those without GPS, I am just around the corner from the Bass Pro Shop in Garland.  Take I-30 east, pass 635.  Take the Bass Pro exit.  Instead of turning left to go to the Bass Pro Shops, go straight instead. This will put you going southbound on Chaha Rd.  Chaha will dead end at the lake, but turn right.  Now you are on Lake Hubbard Pkwy.  My condo complex is the red-orange brick.  There are two entrances, take the first entrance to be on the east side of the complex.

I have a dog and a cat for those that have allergies.  We do not have the guild paints and brushes yet, but I have some that we can use until we receive those.  Baroness Honour has given me lots of scrolls so come and join us for an evening of painting!

Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame