[Steppes] Attention Past Steppes Artisans

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:14:06 PDT 2012

Greetings!
In just over a week, the next Steppes Artisan will be named. As usual, there is limited space available for previous winners to display, but I need to know who will want to do so. At this time, you will be limited to a half table. Those who pre-register will have priority, and any other available space will be first come, first serve. If you plan on displaying, please email me with your SCA and legal names and a phone number and email address. If you know of another Artisan who is not on the Steppes List, Ansteorra List, or the Steppes Artisan Facebook page, please forward this information to them.
In Service,
Lyneya de Grey
Registrar-Steppes Artisan

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich