[Steppes] Mistress Kalida's Upcoming Pottery Class

McFarland, Glenn glennmc at ti.com
Tue Jun 5 10:44:28 PDT 2012

Greetings from Mistress Kalida Aristana (AKA Sandi McFarland)!

I just need three more registrants for my Ceramics (Continuing Education) Class at Northlake College in Irving, TX to make! If you live in the area and have ever wanted to "play in the clay" - this is the class for you!

I'll be teaching hand-building techniques and you can make your own works of art!

You only have a few more days to register for this class that will meet on Tuesday nights, 6:00-9:00, starting June 12 for six weeks. You can register at www.northlakecollege.edu using the class number: artz1000.70383.  Please join me!!