[Steppes] Warlord XXXIX is Coming! Volunteers Needed!

Gary Koehler garylkoehler at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 20:21:21 PDT 2012

Good evening to the list - Konrad Novak here, autocrat for Steppes Warlord XXXIX.

So far, the planning and preparation for the event is coming along nicely. However, I still need two brave and hardworking souls to take command of crucial positions - namely, head of Gate and head of Hospitality (aka Waterbearing).

These positions involve organizing groups of volunteers for the tasks at hand (collecting and recording site monies for Gate, and maintaining the hospitality tent and supply of available water for Hospitality).

If you are interested, please contact me at garylkoehlerATyahooDOTcom, or message me on FaceBook (Konrad Novak).

In service to Their Excellencies and the Barony of the Steppes,

Konrad Novak
Warlord Autocrat