[Steppes] Grade school painter?

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 18:51:49 PDT 2012

We have talents in Steppes, but now and then, we need something to
mentally stimulate us to new levels of creativity. This site is one
of those points to consider for new stimulus.

This (Danish?) girl is amazing. She began painting and being noticed
for it at the age of SIX.
I have been painting for decades, and I am sooooo admiring of her
talent's development in such a short time--- 5 yrs.

http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/prodigy.html

Watch if you want inspiration to meet a new goal in your own work in
your own talent field.
(Don't watch if you are easily intimidated.)

Oh, and click on the video at the last. She has now, additionally,
taken up music and is, like Mozart, composing her own piano pieces!

Best of luck in your own aspirations.

Let Steppes see the new levels we can brag about to other Baronies
and Kingdoms!

YIS,
Lete