[Steppes] Business/Populace meeting

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun May 13 14:25:38 PDT 2012

*Business/Populace Meeting*

*When:*

       Mon, May 21, 7pm – 9pm

*Where:*

       Spring Creek Barbecue- 14941 Midway RD., Addison, Tx 75001
(972)385-0970 (map<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Spring%20Creek%20Barbecue-%2014941%20Midway%20RD.%2C%20Addison%2C%20Tx%2075001%20%20(972)385-0970>
)

* *

      I have booked our Business/Populace Meeting at Spring Creek Barbecue
for this Monday, May 21st, from 6-9 PM. The address is 14941 Midway Rd;
Addison Tx 75001. The meeting will begin at/around 7PM, but I have booked
the room from 6-9, if you wish to eat prior to the meeting. You do not have
to buy anything, but if you would like join us early you are more than
welcome.

 If you need directions to the site, please visit the restaurant’s webpage:
http://www.springcreekbarbeque.com/addison.html

Hope to see you there.

Lady Katharine