[Steppes] missive from the new Seneschal

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 13 14:24:58 PST 2012

I would like to thank Lady Katerina for her service as the outgoing
Steppes Seneschal.  You did a great job!. I am honored and humbled to
be chosen as the next Steppes Seneschal. I hope to make the great
Barony of the Steppes even greater!

We had a wonderful attendance at business meeting and building on this
momentum, the next two business meetings will also be held at Zorbas
restaurant. I will shortly announce the location for populace in Jan.

I would like all officers to contact me at my contact information
listed below. I would like to check in with you and see how things are
going and see where I might be able to help. Please contact me within
the next 7 days.

As of last night any questions you have for the Steppes Seneschal
should be directed to me and not Katerina. I like email, but I much
prefer to talk to a live person. If you contact me regarding an issue
please leave a phone number, so I can call you back.

Here is something I shared at business meeting last night. Everyone
has a cell phone or a computer or an IPAD or some other electronic
device. These are great tools, but they are just that, tools. The SCA
was founded with person to person verbal contact. We come together
socially to spend time with friends and share our interests. In the
future I will plan to increase the social interactions available to
all persons, you do not have to be an officer to come be social:)

Steppes 12th Night will be here before you know it.
We need servers for the feast( who get to eat free)
We need help with gate and setup and teardown.
Please volunteer and help great our guests the way only Steppes can!

I will be sending out more missives later. Don't be afraid to call me
with your ideas or concerns.

Contact Information
Master Richard Fairbourne
MKA Nolen Dale
3150 Garrison Road #2121
Corinth, Texas 76210
Phone 817-240-5518

Please add me as a friend on facebook if you like. I am listed as
Richard Nolen Dale.

Looking forward to meeting everyone both old and new friends!

Yours in service,

Master Richard Fairbourne