[Steppes] Scribal guild TONIGHT!

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 06:00:01 PDT 2012

Good morning

I will be hosting scribal at my place tonight from 6:30 - 10:00.  (This in
addition to our regularly scheduled meeting on the 3rd Thursdays - which
will be November 15th this month) My address is 5901 Lake Hubbard Pkwy
#168, Garland, TX 75043.

Everyone please park on the east side of the complex where there is closer
visitor parking (*do not park in reserved parking*).  My condo is just
south of the pool (the pool retaining wall is just outside my bedroom
window).  Call me at 214 --802-3395 if you get lost.

For those without GPS, I am just around the corner from the Bass Pro Shop
in Garland.  Take I-30 east, pass 635.  Take the Bass Pro exit.  Instead of
turning left to go to the Bass Pro Shops, go straight instead. This will
put you going southbound on Chaha Rd.  Chaha will dead end at the lake, but
turn right.  Now you are on Lake Hubbard Pkwy.  My condo complex is the
red-orange brick.  There are two entrances, take the first entrance to be
on the east side of the complex.

I have a dog for those that have allergies. Come and join us for an evening
of painting!

Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame