[Steppes] OT-Admin Assistant in Lewisville wanted

Genevieve de Lironcourt ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:25:57 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I just got an email from a recruiter friend.  He has a position for an
administrative assistant position open in Lewisville.  It pays $15/hour.

If you are qualified and interested, just email me your name and phone
number and I'll pass it onto my friend.  I don't have the company name or
any further
information.  I'm just facilitating the initial contact.

Thanks,
Genevieve
(the Elfsea one)

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering--- Bruce Lee

A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into---George Orwell