[Steppes] Cornation

AnneMarie tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 06:19:13 PDT 2013

Good Day,

I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank a few people for their help
with Feast for Coronation.

First, to Michael... Thank you for not batting an eye when I came home and
told you what I offered to do for Elspeth.  Thank you for patiently helping
me arrange and re-arrange a brand new freeze with food that wasn't for us.
 Thank you for letting our new gas range be broken in with food for 150. We
certainly know what it can do now!

Thank you for helping me keep my sanity and coming to your first event on
Saturday and spending it working in the kitchen with me.

To Jared - you will never truly know how proud I am of you, my Son.  You
helped us make meat pies to feed everyone. Helped us bag 160lb of meat and
then helped us load everything into the vehicles - one of those being
yours. And then, you stayed and helped all day. Never blinked and eye when
plans changed or something needed to be fixed.

To Kathryn... as Faelan said, the highest ranking one of us was the one who
kept us "clean"! LOL Thank you for offering. Thank you for being my
sounding board and for helping us stay organized.

To Faelan and Reagan, thank you for coming out and helping after being gone
for longer than I!  It humbles me to know I was part of the reason you were
willing to do that.  You guys rock!

Reagan, Thank you for being willing to head up the organizational issues
with serving. Layla, thank YOU for being willing to be my head server and
wrangler. I am sorry we butted heads (as we tend to do), but you know me...
I had a vision and when that vision went a bit south...

To Snory for being my herald and working with me. To his lovely wife for
helping with dishes.

To the two newbies who's names I promised I wouldn't remember - thank YOU
for stepping up to help with the chaos and seeming to have fun!  To the
lovely one who's real name is Katherine?, thank you as well!

Guiallom (sorry to butcher your name) thank you for helping. You were a
calm in the storm of serving.

To Their Most Excellent Excellencies, Suzanna and Philippe - you also were
a calm in the storm. I Know you both have done this a "million"times. Thank
you for letting me try to do it my way for the first time. :)

I saw others helping server - Alden... and... and... Sigh Sorry to miss
anyone as it was a blur.

My last Kitchen thanks is to Don Tivar.  You spent your time helping us
clean the mountain of dishes I managed to make feeding everyone and you
were so cool about it! Thank you!

Lastly, Elspeth and Gerhart... thank you for trusting me but mostly taking
care of me and my crew.

Ok... back to work.

Viviana