[Steppes] award recommendations

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed Dec 4 05:27:06 PST 2013

Everyone!

Please make sure that you have submitted your award recommendations to the Crown prior to Dec 15.  This allows the scribes, et al. the time to get the award approved, made and ready for the event.

When you submit your recommendation, please courtesy copy Baron at steppes.ansteorra.org, baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org and hlykatya at hotmail.com so that we are able to support your recommendation to the crown.

We all want an opportunity to shine; please submit your friends for awards that they have earned and deserve.  Thank you!

Ekaterina, Incipient Baroness of the Steppes
known as Katya